As a deep-tech startup, we are looking for talented and passionate people with an appetite for problem solving. Besides the minimal requirements for this job position, your profile is a good fit to our company if you have the following values:
- High flexibility and adaptability.
- Tranquility to work under pressure.
- Appetite for learning and problem solving.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Keen to collaboration.
- Proper time management.
- Highly autodidact, independent and proactive.
- Implement and deploy applications for the SpiNNaker2 chip ranging from Machine Learning models, Neuromorphic networks, to graph-based symbolic layers.
- Design multiple large-scale mappings for these applications involving larger interconnections of SpiNNaker2 chips.
- Optimize multiple mappings of these applications in terms of power consumption and latency.
- Constant interaction with the Engineering Hardware team for providing constructive feedback to improve our hybrid cognitive architecture.
- Technical documentation of the results and exploration process across all experiments.
- Strong programming skills and development experience in Python and C.
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning algorithms.
- More than 5 years of experience developing and optimizing Machine Learning models or applications in DSPs, GPUs (CUDA-based), high performance computing clusters, or low-level compilers.
- Experience with modern Machine Learning frameworks such as Spark ML, Huggingface, TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- High flexibility and adaptability in a demanding and constantly changing field such as Artificial Intelligence.
- BSc, MSc, or Dipl.-Ing. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematical sciences, or any other related computationally intensive field.
- Experience deploying Machine Learning models at a large scale.
- Being an active contributor in Github or any other hosting software development with version control.
- Dr.-Ing., or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematical sciences, or any other related computationally intensive field.
We offer a highly competitive salary with reallocation benefits in a flexible and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, and hence we welcome people of different backgrounds, nationalities and experiences.